Term Life Insurance
A Term Life Insurance policy is designed to provide protection during the fixed policy term. It is a policy that pays out a fixed cash sum if an insured passes away during the agreed policy period. There is no investment element in such policy as it provides pure protection.
Term Life Insurance is a popular choice for:
- Individuals focused on affordability and flexibility.
- Small business owners facing debts or significant start-up costs.
- Business owners with complex needs like key person protection or buy/sell agreements.
- People with mortgages or other temporary debt.
Whole Life Plan
Whole Life Cover is an insurance plan that lasts for a lifetime of the insured, and is not limited to a specific term. It contains an investment element, and will build up a cash value as well as provide funding for the cost of future benefits throughout the client’s lifetime. If the insured passes away, this policy will provide a lump sum payment to their family. This plan will suit people who wish to have cover for the rest of their life - and not just a specified term.
In addition to life cover, one can add any combination of additional benefits.
- Waiver of premium benefit
- Critical illness benefit
- Permanent total disability benefit
- Family income benefit
- Accidental death benefit
- Hospitalization cover
- Dismemberment cover
Key features and benefits.
- You can customize the benefits to match your needs.
- You can change benefit amounts, add and remove benefit options and vary premium payments as your life circumstances change.
- You can choose regular or single payments, or a combination of both. You can also pay additional single premiums at any time.
- You can pay regular premiums for life or for a defined payment term for example payment term of 15 years.
- You can tailor your policy to be denominated in one of a range of currencies.